SaturDATE with ARIF
SaturDATE with ARIF is a regular series of public educational talks for individuals and couples to gain knowledge on family wellness from the health, religious and social perspectives.
SaturDATE with ARIF
SaturDATE with ARIF and Masjid Darul Ghufran: Investing in Health for Resilient Families
SaturDATE with ARIF & Masjid Al-Istighfar: Episode 4 Life After Pregnancy
SaturDATE with ARIF & Masjid Al-Istighfar: Episode 3 Family Planning.. Yay or Nay?
Fasting During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
A Blessed Beginning
TF Project ARIF is proud to bring you the next part of our SaturDATE with ARIF educational talk series and this time, we are collaborating with Al-Islah mosque. You may join us in person at Al-Islah mosque or participate online via FB LIVE.
This time, we will focus on the important aspects of the pregnancy journey. Get ready to learn and gain knowledge from our panel of experts as we discuss issues on pre pregnancy health, important milestones in the pregnancy journey, as well as the unpredictability of labour and delivery.
In conjunction with Maulidur Rasul, it is also beneficial to learn the ways and best practices of our Prophet during pregnancy and after labour, and what does pregnancy means in Islam.
Healthy Bodies, Healthy Minds
- Welcome address and sharing session by Parliamentary Secretary, Ms Rahayu Mahzam
- Diabetes and weight management in pregnancy
- Feeding our children well
- Exercise for children we can do at home
- Preventing early childhood obesity
- Moderating screen time for children
Keeping your Family Safe and Healthy
- Welcome address and sharing session by Minister of State Assoc Prof Muhammad Faishal
- Child safety and injury prevention Consultant
- Childhood vaccinations and common illnesses in children
- Religious and cultural perspectives on preventive health for the family
0:07:15 Welcome address and sharing session by Minister of State Assoc Prof Muhammad Faishal Ibrahim
0:28:10 Child safety and injury prevention
1:03:45 Childhood vaccinations and common illnesses in children
1:35:35 Religious and cultural perspectives on preventive health for the family
1:57:25 Fasting in Pregnancy